iD Slip Maxi (Cotton Feel)
|Size||Waist||Pack Size||Case Size|
|S - Small||50-90cm, 19-35-inch||Pack of 20||4 Packs of 20|
|M - Medium||80-125cm, 31-49-inch||Pack of 15||3 Packs of 15|
|L - Large||115-155cm, 45-61-inch||Pack of 15||3 Packs of 15|
iD are proud to announce their refreshed iD Slip range. The iD Slip product remains the same as the one you already know and appreciate, the only changes are the rebranding of the packaging and the refresh of the description to remove the word 'Expert'.
Do you feel you have no control over the bladder? The urine leakage is heavy and cannot be controlled in any manner?
iD Slip Maxi is an all-in one product that offers an effective solution for managing moderate to heavy incontinence. The cotton feel product features four re-sealable tabs and wetness indicator lines as a guide as to when to change your product. The anti leak cuffs and waist elastication ensure a secure fit with a high level of absorption. We recommend iD Slip for people with limited mobility or who are confined to bed. See the application techniques for a full explanation.
Features and Benefits
- Dermatologically tested: All our protective iD products are approved by dermatologists to guarantee minimal risk of any skin irritation.
- Comfort & security: The iD Slip range offers consumers comfort and security thanks to the combination of fast absorption/instant dryness, 100% breathability and a cotton feel topsheet.
- Fast absorption & instant dryness: Quick maximum fluid immersion keeps skin dry.
- 100% breathable: Breathable, non-woven material helps to maintain healthy skin.
- Odour control: An odour control system in the absorbent core helps to prevent the formation of ammonia and unpleasant odours.
- Double wetness indicator: A soft textile back sheet provides comfort and discretion.
- Cotton feel: Our unique barriers; made of anti-leak cuffs combined with soft hydrophobic (waterproof) side elastics, provide a secure fit and enhance protection against leakages.
- Anti leak barriers: Our wetness indicator lets you know when it's time to change the product.
|UPC||Does Not Apply|
|Quantity||Pack of 1|
|Condition||Moderate to Heavy Loss, Heavy or Continuous Loss|
|Type of Incontinence||Bladder, Bowel, Bladder and Bowel|