iD Expert Slip Normal (Breathable Sides)
Availability: In stock
|Size||Waist||Pack Size||Case Size|
|M - Medium||80-125cm, 31-49-inch||Pack of 28||4 Packs of 28|
|L - Large||115-155cm, 45-61-inch||Pack of 28||4 Packs of 28|
With this product, you earn 17 points loyalty point(s).
Exempt from VAT for personal or domestic use. Learn more.
iD Expert Slip (Breathable Sides) are all-in-one briefs offering an effective solution for managing moderate to heavy incontinence. With a high level of absorption, the all-in-ones provide the user with anti leakage security and optimal comfort. They are particularly recommended for people with limited mobility or who are confined to bed.
Features and Benefits
- Fast Absorption - The acquisition layer promotes the fast passage of urine through to a multi-layer absorbent core containing SAP (Super Absorbent Polymers). SAP is designed to absorb and lock urine inside the core of the pad, reducing the risk of rewetting.
- Odour Control - An odour control system present in the absorbent core prevents the formation of ammonia and thus of unpleasant odours.
- Anti Leakage Protection - Integrated anti leak cuffs made of waterproof material help to prevent side leakage, maintaining security and discretion.
- Double Wetness Indicator - The wetness indicators act as a guide for when to change the product.
- Dermatologically Tested - iD products are dermatologically tested, and proven to not cause skin irritations.
- No Latex - Our products are latex free.
|UPC||Does Not Apply|