iD Expert Slip Extra Plus - Medium (Cotton Feel) - Pack of 28
£0.38 per unit
Exempt from VAT for personal or domestic use. Learn more.
|Quantity||2 packs||3 packs||6 packs||9 packs|
|Size||Waist||Pack Size||Case Size|
|M - Medium||80-125cm, 31-49-inch||Pack of 28||3 Packs of 28|
|L - Large||115-155cm, 45-61-inch||Pack of 28||4 Packs of 28|
iD Expert Slip are all-in-one briefs offering an effective solution for managing moderate to heavy incontinence. With a high level of absorption, the all-in-ones provide the user with anti leakage security and optimal comfort. They are particularly recommended for people with limited mobility or who are confined to bed.
Features and Benefits
- Fast Absorption - The acquisition layer promotes the fast passage of urine through to a multi-layer absorbent core containing SAP (Super Absorbent Polymers). SAP is designed to absorb and lock urine inside the core of the pad, reducing the risk of rewetting.
- Odour Control - An odour control system present in the absorbent core prevents the formation of ammonia and thus of unpleasant odours.
- Anti Leakage Protection - Integrated anti leak cuffs made of waterproof material help to prevent side leakage, maintaining security and discretion.
- Cotton Feel - A soft textile back sheet provides maximum comfort and discretion
- Double Wetness Indicator - The wetness indicators act as a guide for when to change the product.
- Dermatologically Tested - iD products are dermatologically tested, and proven to not cause skin irritations.
- No Latex - Our products are latex free.
|Family Name||iD Expert Slip (Cotton Feel)|
|Absorption Drops||7 Drops|
|Absorption Level||Extra Plus|
|Quantity||Pack of 28|
|Waist Size||80-125cm, 31-49-inch|
|Backing Material||Cotton Feel|
|Condition||Moderate to Heavy Loss|
|Type of Incontinence||Bladder, Bowel, Bladder and Bowel|
|Units Per Pack||28|